Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Book Talk-I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You

I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You


By Ally Carter



Imagine if you went to a school that taught you how to be a spy! Cammie Morgan is fluent in fourteen languages and is capable of killing a man in seven different ways (one of which includes a piece of uncooked spaghetti!) Cammie attends the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, but the one thing they haven’t taught her is what to do when she falls for a boy who thinks she’s an ordinary girl. He likes her too, but he can never know the truth about her, or will she have to kill him? She can tap his phone, hack into his computer, and track him through town without him knowing, but can she have a relationship with a normal guy who can never know the truth about her? Will Cammie pass her Covert Operatives exam where she is kidnapped, and her classmates have to rescue her and capture a disk? What will happen when the school (where her own mother is the headmaster) finds out about Josh? To find out, read I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You, by Ally Carter.

No comments: